My Alphabet Stew ~ AKA: MAS ~~ 2006

MAS: Feeding Body & Soul Through Creative Writing...Did You Know That Even If You Never Experience Another Day on Earth, You Already Possess Enough Memories, Experiences & Ideas to Whip Up Volumes of Powerful, Original Writing? Prompts, Classes, Encouragement, Just a Few Things That You Can Expect at My Alphabet Stew. "The Greatest Gift You Can Give Yourself Is a Little Bit of Your Own Attention." If not now, when? If not you, who?

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Striving to live in a loft in downtown Phoenix, savors solitude, plant lover

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's Time to Say . . .

I want to thank each Stewista....Babs, Barb, Janet, Michele, and Vicki...for giving so much of yourself throughout the past eight weeks. (Yep, its been eight weeks...our first day of this session was May 27.) I'll be closing down the Googlegroups this weekend, probably Sunday. If you have a final story to submit, please feel free to do so. I know we've all been extra busy this summer and it wasn't always easy to get to the assignments but, in retrospect, each of you knows how much intimate, funny, sad and just darn good writing was put out there. Like I've said, my 1" blue binder is chock full of all your wonderful writing. I'm thinking of opening another MAS session in mid-to-late September. I'll make sure and keep you posted. So, goodbye, for now. . . and thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home